So I feel the need to say that the songs I chose do not necessarily represent my own feelings or circumstances during this past semester. In working on these soundtracks, I realized that I have a tendency to like sad songs best. I'm not sure what that says about me. I think it's the actual music itself, not the words, that draws me to the less than happy songs. I just love music and I listen to a variety of songs. This is really a sampling of the songs I liked to listen to the most this spring. The order is intentional; it is chronological as best as I remember. For future soundtracks, I will add songs to a playlist all along. Enjoy!
Spring 2009
1. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
2. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
3. Easy to Love by Sons of William
4. Fifteen by Taylor Swift
5. Where I Stood by Missy Higgins
6. Everything I'm Not by The Veronicas
7. Break Me Out by The Rescues
8. Madly by Tristan Prettyman
9. Lift Me Up by Kate Voegele
10. Stand by Rascal Flatts
11. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
12. Take a Chance On Me by ABBA (but as sung in Mamma Mia!)
13. Friday I'm In Love by The Cure
14. Do You Believe Me Now by Jimmy Wayne
15. All the Above by Maino
16. Change by Taylor Swift
17. Life Boat by Miranda Lee Richards
18. Off I Go by Greg Laswell
19. Dream by Priscilla Ahn
20. Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OKAY, do you believe me now is straight up one of my favorite songs EVER. especially after the exit concert this past semester.
i also love where i stood.
the end.
Post a Comment