Saturday, August 15, 2009

27. Create soundtracks that define each remaining semester/summer of college. (2/5)

Summer 2009
1. "Funny The Way It Is" by Dave Matthews Band
2. "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
3. "Alone" by Holly Williams
4. "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel
5. "Shy That Way" by Tristan Prettyman & Jason Mraz
6. "One Day You Will" by Lady Antebellum
7. "The Ballad of Love and Hate" by The Avett Brothers
8. "Stuck in the Middle with You" by Stealers Wheel
9. "Then" by Brad Paisley
10. "I Run to You" by Lady Antebellum
11. "Use Somebody" by Brooke White
12. "It's Only Life" by Kate Voegele
13. "I Saw" by Matt Nathanson
14. "Save You" by Matthew Perryman Jones
15. "Bring on the Wonder" by Susan Enan feat. Sarah McLachlan
16. "You" by Fisher
17. "Born" by Over the Rhine
18. "Cold Hands (Warm Heart)" by Brendan Benson
19. "I Know I Know I Know" by Tegan and Sara
20. "Right Round" by Flo Rida

0 comments:

Post a Comment