I finished The Gratitude Challenge
yesterday. Since the last few weeks were pretty hectic, I sometimes
switched the tasks that I did each day to better fit my schedule. I
found the tasks to be both fun and challenging. Some of the tasks
really make you think. As an example of something I did, I will share
Day 2's task below.
Day 2 said: "Use the alphabet as a fun and quick format for making a list of things for which you feel grateful."
Rather
than try to make something up for the more obscure letters, I simply
wrote several things that came to mind for some of the other letters.
At first I wasn't going to let myself put any material items on the
list, but then I realized that I am grateful for those things too. My
life would be very different without them. I think this list ends up
being my life in a few words. Without further ado, here is my list of
alphabet thanks.
apple's crisp smell
books
creativity
diet coke lime
family and friends
good health
HGTV
iPod
Jesus
laughter
music, movies, and musicals
Netflix and nature's beauty
opportunities, organization, and orange juice
photographs and pianos
quotations
recipes
snow and smoothies
thunderstorms
warm house
apple's crisp smell
books
creativity
diet coke lime
family and friends
good health
HGTV
iPod
Jesus
laughter
music, movies, and musicals
Netflix and nature's beauty
opportunities, organization, and orange juice
photographs and pianos
quotations
recipes
snow and smoothies
thunderstorms
warm house
0 comments:
Post a Comment