I've been working on two of the tasks from my list since January 1. They will last the whole year and require a daily commitment from me. Thus far, I've done well. They actually don't take that much time to do each day.
18. Read the Bible in a year using a daily reading guide.
I'm using a simple beginning to end guide for The Message, which is a translation in contemporary language. I have liked all that I have previously read in it. Sometimes the wording is just perfect for me.
42. Project 365: Take a picture every day for a year.
This has proved to be challenging on some days because I don't always have something that stands out waiting to have its picture taken. I think it will be more interesting for me if I come up with a theme for a certain period of time. That will at least keep me focused and give me a direction with my camera.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment