Wednesday, May 5, 2010

27. Create soundtracks that define each remaining semester/summer of college. (4/5)

Let me be honest.  What I really wanted to do for this semester's soundtrack was list all the songs that have ever been on Glee.  I love Glee and have listened to its music more than anything else this semester.  However, that seemed a little ridiculous, so I allowed myself to use one of my favorite songs from Glee and came up with 19 other non-Glee songs that I have also enjoyed these past few months.

Spring 2010

1. "Don't Stop Believin'" performed by the Glee Cast
2. "Lean On Me" performed by Sheryl Crow, Keith Urban, and Kid Rock
3. "Hallelujah" performed by Justin Timberlake and Charlie Sexton
4. "American Honey" performed by Lady Antebellum
5. "From Where You Are" performed by Lifehouse
6. "The Rain" performed by Vedera
7. "Something To Hope For" performed by Undeserving
8. "Live Forever" performed by Matt Morris
9. "Resistance" performed by Muse
10. "Kick Drum Heart" performed by The Avett Brothers
11. "Chances" performed by Five For Fighting
12. "Time After Time" performed by Matt Ketteman and Cameron Mizell
13. "Come Home" performed by OneRepublic
14. "Such Great Heights" performed by Iron & Wine
15. "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" performed by Muse
16. "Wonderwall" performed by Ryan Adams
17. "I Try" performed by Ben Taylor
18. "Vanilla Twilight" performed by Owl City
19. "Cello Song" performed by The Books feat. Jose Gonzalez
20. "When I Get You Alone" performed by Thicke

0 comments:

Post a Comment