(I got this bag for free from Target during Earth Week. Awesome.)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
82. Switch to only using canvas bags instead of plastic grocery bags.
I'm going to finally call this complete since I haven't forgotten to take my reusable bags with me to the store for a couple of months now. In all honesty, I love my reusable bags for a selfish reason. It is so much easier to carry my groceries around in them. I can usually make it into the house in one trip, as opposed to two or three with plastic bags. I also use my reusable bags for other things besides groceries. They are perfect for carrying stuff back and forth between school and home. I have quite the collection of reusable bags now too. It might seem ridiculous to have as many as I do, but it works out well since I don't just use them for shopping. I guess I'm (selfishly) saving a little piece of the environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Just make sure you wash them frequently. I saw a report on the news about how these bags have a lot of germs. They recommend washing at least once per week.
Post a Comment