Saturday, August 13, 2011

69. Be a tourist in a new city.

Complete!  I went to Chicago for work at the end of April and spent my evenings walking around the city.  I loved Chicago and would go back in a heartbeat.  Staying downtown and wandering around on foot made my experience more unique.  I think I saw more of the true, non-tourist Chicago this way.  Although, I did see some of the typical tourist spots, too.  Looking back through my pictures makes me want to go back tomorrow.

View from my hotel room at night.

Had to eat at Harry Caray's one evening.
I loved the bridges.

The Chicago Theatre Sign

Cloud Gate, "The Bean," in Millennium Park
Reflection in "The Bean"
Crown Fountain in Millennium Park

Deep Dish Pizza

The Navy Pier

Dusk

View from the Navy Pier.

Gorgeous interior of the Grand Lux Cafe.

Scene from my last evening walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment