Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Time is running out...
I can't believe this year is almost over. 2010 has definitely been a year of major changes for me. It also seems crazy that I have less than a year left to complete this project. Who knew that 1001 days could go by so quickly? With that in mind, I am going to have to tackle the remaining items on my list in an efficient manner. Luckily, I love to make lists. The planning part is easy; unfortunately, the execution of that plan isn't so simple. Over the next few days, I hope to assess my project and tweak any tasks that no longer fit or could be improved upon. It's amazing how interests, ideas, wants, and needs can change over the course of a few years; and in all honesty, some of my tasks were fluff from the beginning to fill space. Anyways, you can expect a new plan of action to be posted soon (in addition to a wrap up of my year-long tasks from 2010). I want to hit the ground running in the new year. Fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment