I completed 15 tasks on my list in 2010, which puts me at 35 total tasks completed or 34.7% of my project.
I watched 155 movies; 121 were new to me. That's approximately a 3 to 1 ratio of first watches to rewatches, something I'm pleasantly surprised to discover. I also finished watching AFI's 25 Greatest Movie Musicals list.
I read 28 new books, which is more than the last few years. I do think my reading became more diverse in 2010 as I mixed in more nonfiction and read from mostly new to me authors.
I completed two significant photography projects: the February 26 Things Challenge and Project 365.
I finished my Honors Thesis, as well as summer internships with the Alzheimer's Association and the Harrisonburg Fire Department.
I graduated from college, found a job, and moved into my very own apartment! 2010 brought many big changes to my life!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment