Sunday, December 11, 2011

Three Completed Weekly Projects

1. Watch a new movie every week. (143/143)

24. Listen to a song by a new (to me) band every week. (143/143)

28. Listen to at least one piece of classical music every week. (143/143)

I completed these three projects this week.  I know I stopped updating the lists on the blog, but I have actually kept up with these tasks.  Watching a new movie each week was not hard at all.   You wouldn't think that finding a new band would be difficult, but there were a few weeks that I had to search around a bit to find something I actually wanted to listen to and enjoyed.  I often listen to classical music at work in an attempt to make my brain focus on whatever I'm doing.  I won't stop listening to new bands or classical music, but now I don't have to listen every week or remember to do so.  I will probably continue to watch a new movie each week just because I like movies so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment