Monday, February 1, 2010

41. Complete a 26 Things Challenge.

I am going to do the 26 Things Challenge this month.  26 Things is a photographic scavenger hunt that runs a couple of months each year.  Basically, you take a picture for each of the things on the list by the end of the month.  The creative possibilities are endless.  I think I will post my pictures as I take them, but I am not positive yet.  Click here to link to the project's main page.

Here is the list for February 2010:
1. Structure
2. Follow
3. Covet
4. Triple
5. Hands
6. Eye
7. Fancy
8. Time
9. Rainbow
10. Sadness
11. Stack
12. Line up
13. Wheels
14. An insect
15. Into the air
16. Direction
17. New
18. Half
19. Set up
20. 10 minutes away
21. In my mailbox
22. Sometimes
23. Bottle
24. Behind the scenes
25. Corner
26. A door

0 comments:

Post a Comment