Complete!
I took my final two pictures this morning. I had a lot of fun doing this project. I had to get creative for some of the items on the list since it is winter (like 14. An insect, for which I used some fake butterflies I had). I also got to go on a picture-taking adventure with my friend Sarah who has also been working on the list. Some of the pictures I took I don't like as much, but some I like a lot. I felt very clever arranging some of my books by color for 9. Rainbow. I also really like my 7. Fancy. Clearly, the overall theme of my pictures is winter/snow since we haven't had this much snow here since 1996. You can see all 26 of my pictures by clicking here or by clicking on the link in the sidebar (I put the pictures on their own page). Enjoy.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment