Well, this is the last of the soundtracks that I had set out to make for this project. It is interesting to go back and look at what songs I put on the first four. This summer's soundtrack consists mostly of country music. There is just something about summer that makes me want to listen to country music! It seems like this has been a good year for fun, summer country songs on the radio, due in part to Zac Brown Band. I wasn't a fan when I first heard "Toes," but I have grown to love a few of their other songs. (What I'm really saying is that sometimes I listen to "Whatever It Is" on repeat for inappropriate amounts of time. But it is so good!) Without further ado, here is my summer 2010 soundtrack.
1. "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band
2. "Water" by Brad Paisley
3. "Rain Is A Good Thing" by Luke Bryan
4. "Our Kind of Love" by Lady Antebellum
5. "Gimmie That Girl" by Joe Nichols
6. "Whatever It Is" by Zac Brown Band
7. "Cowboy Take Me Away" by Dixie Chicks"
8. "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train
9."Heart of Glass" by Blondie
10. "Telephone" by Lady Gaga
11. "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz
12. "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain & Tennille
13. "It's Five O' Clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson feat. Jimmy Buffett
14. "Stay (Wasting Time)" by Dave Matthews Band
15. "Free" by Zac Brown Band
16. "The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert
17. "What Can I Say" by Carrie Underwood feat. Sons of Sylvia
18. "Gotta Get To You" by George Strait
19. "Smile" by Uncle Kracker
20. "Alright" by Darius Rucker
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment