Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 30 Progress Report

This week is the 30th week I've been doing the 1001 Day Challenge.  I thought it would be a good time to stop and review my progress over the past weeks.  Sometimes I lack the motivation to start some of the more involved things on my list, but I'm getting there.  Mostly, it has been fun!

Days Remaining: 791
Tasks in Progress: 41
Tasks Completed: 15
   3. Animation (10/10)
   100. Convince 2 people to do 101 in 1001 with me. (2/2)
   85. Complete 20 hours of community service at Generations    
   Crossing. (20/20)
   74. Eat 1.5 cups of vegetables a day for the first month.
   75. Then, eat 2 cups of vegetables a day for the second month.
   76. Finally, eat 2.5 cups of vegetables a day.
   77. Eat 1 cup of fruit a day for the first month.
   78. Then, eat 1.5 cups of fruit a day for the second month.
   79. Finally, eat 2 cups of fruit a day.
   91. Get a Roku player.
   58. Pay off my credit card.
   90. Paint my lamp.
   55. Finally frame and hang my own photography in my room.
   94. Make my movie ticket art.
   15. Watch my set of Rodgers & Hammerstein musicals. (6/6)

New Movies Watched: 80
Books Read: 8
New Bands Listened To: 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment