Sunday, March 14, 2010

21. Read 10 other books. (10/10)

Complete!
I finished reading Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke today.  It's the first book in the Hannah Swensen mystery series.  It was a fun read.  I liked that it had recipes throughout the book.  I plan on trying several of them!  I picked up this book because I saw on goodreads that it was similar to Janet Evanovich's Stephenie Plum series, which I adore.  While Janet remains superior, I am interested in continuing the series in the future. 

Since this little 10 book task is complete, I think I may add another reading task since I still have space to fill at the end of my list.  I have other reading to do, but it is all categorized.  I need another fun, fiction reading goal since that is what I'm most likely to read right now and I like checking things off my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment