Happy 1 year project anniversary to me! I can't believe a year has already gone by since I started! I've had so much fun completing my tasks so far. I have watched new movies and television shows, read new books, volunteered, worked towards graduating, eaten more fruits and vegetables, attended concerts and speaking engagements, baked cookies for my friends, and taken a lot of photographs, just to name a few things.
Here are some numbers for March 15, 2009 - March 14, 2010:
New Movies Watched: 147
New Books Read: 13
Tasks Completed: 24
By my calculations, I have completed 23.8 percent of my list. I have 636 days, or 1.7 years, to finish the remaining 77 tasks. Since I have already progressed pretty far with my movie watching, I'm planning on devoting more time to reading in the coming year. I started my two year-long tasks in January, so they will be complete at the end of this year. I have seven tasks that won't be completed until the very end of the project, even though I'm working on them now. That leaves 68 other tasks to complete, several of which revolve around finishing school. Thus, I think I'm alright with my pace right now. I will definitely need to be thinking about the tasks listed under art though. Some of those will take more time.
Overall, so far, so good. Here's hoping the next year will be as productive!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment