Thursday, March 10, 2011

49. Take a cake decorating class.

I signed up for a cake decorating class last week.  It starts this Saturday and lasts four weeks.  I'm taking the Wilton Basics class at my local Michael's store.  This is the foundation course that is required for more advanced classes like fondant and gumpaste (another goal). 


I'll admit I probably won't be making this masterpiece anytime soon, but a girl can dream!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha I looked at the image before I read the whole bit about you reaching that level and I was like HOLY COW GIRL, you are a champ! I am excited for you to make it to that level... next reunion at your apt will involved Matthew Fox wine and a LOST cake.

Diana said...

This is one of the things on my list too... :) I need to get on that at some point. Let me know how it goes!

Post a Comment