Complete! I got a Kindle for my birthday last week. My family came up and took me to lunch on Saturday. Then they gave me this baby:
I love being able to download all those classics for free. I love being able to read comfortably in bed because I don't have to hold open the book. I love that I will easily take my Kindle with me as I start traveling for work.
I still love printed books. I love looking at them on my shelf and there is just something about holding a book in your hands that can't be replaced. I see my Kindle as a convenient extension of my book collection. I am very happy with it so far. (Minus the fact that it tries to scare me sometimes with pictures like the one below. Love Emily. Just wasn't expecting to see her gazing up at me like this...)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment