Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updates from February

5. Gangster (5/10)
I watched Little Caesar.

10. Romantic Comedy (8/10); 13. Watch all the movies in AFI's 100 Years 100 Movies list. (50/100). 
I watched It Happened One Night and loved it!  I highly recommend it!

37. Learn to knit.
Complete!  I took a knitting class at a local yarn shop.  I haven't progressed to making anything fancy, but I believe I have mastered the basics.  I'm currently working on a scarf with some yarn that I love.



81. Donate blood three times. (2/3)
I gave blood through the American Red Cross at work again.  This time I got pretty woozy and had to lie down afterward, but I survived to donate another day.


98. Read another 20 books. (20/20)
Complete!  I recently read The Giver by Lois Lowry (loved it!), Juliet by Anne Fortier (also loved), and This Book Is Overdue! How Librarians and Cybrarians Can Save Us All by Marilyn Johnson (interesting to me, but probably not for everyone).


(all book cover photos from goodreads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment